8.20.2009

Peanut Butter Pie

Frozen Peanut Butter pie = happiness!

For my birthday this past week I was treated to a very special sweet treat from my mother in law! Yup, you guessed it, homemade peanut butter pie! I have a certain weakness that hits me in the knees for this tasty frozen treat. So rich, so chock full of peanut buttery goodness, and that crumbly oreo crust -YUM!

It goes great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or is magical on it's own. You can eat it off a plate or from a bowl; with a fork or a spoon. Make sure once it's completely frozen that you do let it sit out at room temperature for a bit to enhance the flavors and then dig in!

Thank you for the fabulous surprise and for making me feel spoiled rotten! (oh, and for letting me take the left overs home with me!!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails