2.08.2010

One to the two to the three to the snow!

What do you get when you combine a beautiful day...

A white tiger (with beautiful eye lashes) and a friendly man inside...  (and yes, he's got a basket full of CAn-DY!)
A man wearing a beer mug hat (do you see him toward the back of the picture?)... I think he thought I was stalking him for this picture...

 With fantastic adventure loving friends...

Yup... you get the perfect day of snowboarding!

It was my first time out for the season.  I am sore, walking funny, and already can't wait to do it all over again!  

Thank you lovelies for getting me out and reminding me why I love to board!  Muah!


4 comments:

Jientje said...

It looks like you had fun!

Christie, Describe Happy said...

Oh for sure!! It was long overdue fun!

Moose said...

Yippee Skippee....come to Colorado. Oh, wait...my mom says you might have more snow than we do!!
Tail Wags,
~Moose

Christie, Describe Happy said...

I would so enjoy Colorado! And yes, it looks like we may be getting snow tonight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails